Registered Building Practitioner DB-L 27499

1300 894 648

Do I need a Registered Building Practitioner for my project?

In Victoria, legislation exists which states that all building work over $5,000 in value is to be performed by a registered building practitioner (RBP) 

There are many categories of RBP – check that yours is appropriately qualified for your job 

All building work over $16,000 must have home owners warranty insurance (only available via a RBP)


No Very

Captcha Image